Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall is here...well sort of!


Our little fairy princess


Jayla striking a pose!

My cute little pumpkin!!

She actually let them paint her face, she never has before!


Fall is my favorite season. I love the crispness in the air. Cool evenings. Sweaters and jeans. The leaves changing colors. Halloween. I love the smell in the air. Pumpkin patches and hayrides. Unfortunately you miss out of most of those things living in Florida. We have had a few cooler nights, we even got to turn off the AC for a whole day and open the windows! But some Fall fun has already started. We went to the unspooky Halloween party today at the library. Jayla was a fairy and Taliyah wore a pumpkin hat a shirt. Jayla had so much fun wearing makeup and acting all girly. Taliyah was just happy that someone gave her a prize to chew on!

Taliyah is getting big fast! She is rolling all around on the ground. I put her down and before a know it she across the room. She'll be crawling in no time. After I was out for the whole weekend with a breast infection (OUCH!!) I've been really pushing her to take a bottle and I think she finally is getting used to it. That means that Jordan and I need to go on a much needed date...if only we had some babysitters?!

I'm getting ready to head down to Orlando for the next week. My parents are coming in town and we are going to Disney. I'm excited for them to get to see the kids, especially my dad. He hasn't seen Tally yet and it's been 1 1/2 years since he's seen Jayla. So expect some pictures of our adventure next!

4 comments:

The Sheppards said...

Okay fine, I'll fly there and babysit for you IF you can gurantee 80+ degree weather..

Tabitha said...

I told you we could babysit!!

Heather Coon said...

We've had a hot fall here too in Nevada, I'm anxiously awaiting Utah's fall weather! Although I have a feeling we're going to get there right when the cold winter snow will be coming!

The girls are getting so big! Why do little babies have to grow so fast??

Josh and Jillian said...

I love the girl's costumes! They are both growing up quick!