Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Football is over...


Sadly little Jordan's football season has come to an end. I'm ready for a break from the weekly practices and early morning Saturday games but Jordan is such a sports nut that I don't know what's he's going to do with his time! He'll have to decide what Winter sport he wants to do. For their final game they held it in the High School Stadium. They announced each player's name and they got to run across the field. The cheerleader's held up a sign for the teams to run through. I got it on camera, but I don't know how to transfer it, when I figure it would I'll post it. Jordan got to play center. In the picture he has the ball. Even though his team lost in over time it was a very good game.

(Big) Jordan has good news..he passed his exits!! So that means he's good to go to graduate! He is wrapping up the last few weeks at his internship. His graduation date is for December 11th and we are so excited that his parents will be here to celebrate with us.

Jayla is...well Jayla! The past few months she's gone from sleeping in her crib to a pack and play in our room then to it in her room, then to the toddler bed and now back in her crib! We just want her to sleep! Her vocabulary is growing every day and we are always shocked at the things she says. She is such a sweet girl, always willing to give hugs and kisses. The other day Daddy had a boo-boo and Jayla went to get the "princess ice" and a napkin and then gave it kisses to make it better. We feel so blessed to have her in our lives...now if we can only get her to eat!

And I'm doing good. I'm still in that "is she just getting fat or is she pregnant" stage. I'm 16 weeks and we should find out by Christmas if it's a boy or a girl! I try to keep myself busy by taking Jayla to story time, music time and now once a week my friend is teaching a Yoga class. The kids pay attention for about 10 minutes and then the moms get a workout. Jayla can now do standing tree and down dog and she's definately more flexbible than me! I'm getting excited for the Holidays to come. We are getting together with our friends for Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming soon. I've been shopping throughout the year so I think I have most of the presents for the kids.

Ok I think that's enough for now! Next time I'll try to have more pictures, I know they are so much more interesting!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The famous star helmet...oh how Broox will envy this pic.

The halloween pics of Jayla are adorable too! She cracks me up with her whole sleeping bit...atleast she is staying in her own room. How fun that she is talking!