Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it a Boy or Girl?!?


Profile of head

Feet, I love the feet pictures!

Face, this one is harder to tell what it is, plus the face pictures are always alittle freaky in an ultrasound.


I had my ultrasound this morning and found out the sex of the baby. After 10 minutes of pushing on the baby to try to get it to open it's legs we found out We are having another girl!! Yay!! I'm so excited for Jayla to have a baby sister. Little Jordan is a little disappointed, I guess he's just going to have to get used to playing with dolls and putting makeup on. Now the boys are out numbered! Jordan and I did have a feeling that this one was a boy so it was a little shock when it was a girl. But the most important thing is it looks healthy and growing good! So excited!!!

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Yay! How fun!

Josh and Jillian said...

It will be fun to have another girl. Plus you already have all girl stuff from Jayla. I love baby feet too!

Katie said...

Let's hear it for the girls!

Kirsten said...

woooooooooo whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!