Sunday, June 13, 2010

Smile

Taliyah is starting to smile at us and it is so cute...but trying to catch it is not easy. Just as quickly as it comes it's gone! She normally smiles when we pick her up and hold her at about arm's length. I tried to get a picture of her and this was the best one...it's hard to hold the camera next to you and just wait for the moment she smiles. It just melts my heart every time and I know she is smiling at me and it's not just gas!!
Summer time is here! Jordan is done with school. It's hard to believe he will be in 4th grade next year. My mom will be coming to visit next week and we are getting ready for her. Jayla thinks that both grandmas live in airplanes in the sky and come here to bake cookies with her. Jordan will be going back to Washington to spend time with them...lucky guy! He's the only one of us that will get a vacation this summer.Taliyah is smiling if you look closely.

1 comment:

vicki said...

love that smile! I want to hold her! Got her a cute outfit at a garage sale. grandma houseman