Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grandma's Visit



My mom has already come and gone. It was nice having her here for a little bit. I think Jayla really wore her out. She just loved having all the attention and was go go go!! We tried to keep busy, as much as you can with a little baby. We went to the farmer's market, Ripley's Believe it or not, the pool, the beach, a scenic boat ride, magic show, and then a little mini trip to Orlando. Jayla loved seeing all the princess stuff and staying in a hotel, even though she slept sideways and took up the whole bed!! Little Jordan is off to Washington for the month and our house quieter,but Jayla does miss "Tordan" a lot.

On a side note, driving home from Orland we saw an alligator crossing the street here in St. Augustine...first one we've seen since we've moved here. And that's why I will NEVER go camping in Florida!!! Giant reptiles, bugs and snakes...no thanks!

Matching outfits from Aunt Meghan...so cute!!


Blessing Taliyah

1 comment:

The Sheppards said...

Holy cow Lacey, I really hope you enlarged that picture of you kissing Talyah (sp?) and put it in her room. It's a perfect picture, and I have to say I'm jealous. Have I asked you yet if you have a will? Cause I'd be a great mom to that baby!