Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sisterly Love?!?

Taliyah had her two month check up the other day. She now weighs 11 lbs 8 ozs (50th percentile) and 23 inches long (75th percentile) She had to get 3 shots. I feel so bad taking her to these appointments. They have no idea whats happening and then BAM!! She was fine for the first few hours and then she started screaming/crying and I couldn't do anything to soothe her. I put Taliyah in her swing because I needed to get something in the bedroom. When I was in there I noticed that she wasn't screaming as loud. I walked back into the living room to find out that Jayla had taken two pillows from the couch and put them over Taliyah. The screaming was really loud and Jayla thought she had found a great way to make it quieter. I've since had a few talks with her that we don't put things over Taliyah's face. Oh the joys of parenting!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry but that's funny! Good thing you're an attentive parent...

I had to watch Broox like a hawk when he was 2 1/2 and Coop was a newborn. One time I look over to see him shaking Cooper's swing in hopes to get a reaction...it was before Coop started smiling or giving reactions...anxious times for me.

Jarmeg Family said...

that's scary, but what an adorable picture of the two of them!