Monday, August 3, 2009

A great day at CVS!

Remember the coupons I ordered from eBay? I got to use them today. I have 10 boxes of electrasol/finish...that's 200 loads! I'll give a quick recap of the deals I got. When you bought $20 worth of electrasol you got 10 extrabucks back and with the coupons it only cost $10. But to make the deal even sweeter at the pharmacy there are coupon booklets with a $4 of $20 purchase...so that means I made $4 in extra bucks! I did that deal twice. The softsoap was $5 with $4 extra bucks, and I had a coupon for $2 off. The blink tear drops were $8 with $8 extra bucks, and I had a coupon for $3 off. The notebooks were $1 with $1 back. That's the only school supplies they had left this week, so I got more rainchecks. The lotions were free, a coupon printed on the bottom of my receipt. I also got a coupon for free batteries but wasn't able to get them because Jayla wasn't in a shopping mood. After 4 transactions she had had enough!

So to sum up! I started out with $14 in extra bucks, paid around $4 out of pocket to cover taxes, and I ended up with $29 in extra bucks and everything above!!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

awesome! I am kinda losing my motivation! If you see any more coupon booklets get some for me-I can use them at Publix! When do they expire? I didn't see any at mine yesterday.

Heather Coon said...

I just think you might have more pictures of deodorant and notebooks on here than your kids! Just kidding! That's really awesome though...

Nicolette said...

Impressive! I didn't see the coupon books either...where are they??? This might be stupid, but I might give you my CVS card and extra bucks so you can get me the SWEET Revlon mineral make-up deal next week. I'll be in Idaho for 2 weeks and NO CVS!!!!!!!!!!!!