Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our new little man...







On sunday we got a new member to our family. His name is Beanie and he's a morkie...a maltese and yorkie mix. He is so adorable and the kids absoultely love him! Jayla tries to carry him around and he sleeps in Jordan's room. Jordan has bonded more with the puppy than he ever did with the cat. He takes him outside first thing in the morning and throughout the day. Beanie is 16 weeks old and only weighs about 3-4 pounds. He should only grow to be about 5-6 pounds. The other day I took him to petco in my purse!! So cute! I almost bought him a little sweater vest and then I came back to my senses! I don't want to be another crazy dog person...if you ever see me pushing him around in his own stroller help me!!!

Jordan started football practice this week and his school starts next week! FINALLY! He's excited to go back to school. We are going to meet his teacher on Tuesday. It's hard to belief that he's going to be in 3rd grade.
Jayla is growing up so fast...and yes she still sleeps in our room. She's such a little stinker when we go shopping but at little cutie when we are home. Lately she's been crawling on my lap, wrapping my arms around her and then saying "I'm so happy."

That's whats new for now!



5 comments:

Tabitha said...

your dog is so cute! So you got rid of the cat?

vicki said...

Beanie is adorable!!! I want one but dad says no dogs after Sadie! So I'll just have to come and visit my granddog! Good luck in football and school Jordan! Jayla you are the cutest little princess!
Love you, grandma Houseman

Heather Coon said...

I leave for a few weeks and you guys get a dog??? What!!! I think you guys are outgrowing your apartment really fast!

Well we miss hanging out with you guys, Holly will randomly say "Jayla?" and I have to remind her that she is in Florida and we're in Utah. IT's cute. NExt to her dad she is missed the most I think...

Josh and Jillian said...

A puppy??? How exciting! Now you need a house for the doggie and the kids to run around and play in the yard. Don't miss us too much while we are gone. hehe

Josh and Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.