Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend Fun!

What a weekend! Between a birthday party, baby shower, service project, ward party and other activities we aren't feeling very rested to start the week...but it was fun!!
My friends through me a baby shower and it was so nice to get together with the girls and go out to dinner. It seems like it's been a long time!! And you just need some girl time every so often! I'm so lucky to have such great friends here!

So since I had my shower I kind of got in a "nesting" mood. I spent saturday cleaning out Jayla's room. I don't know how to fit another person in that room but I guess we have to make it work. I know I still have 10 weeks but I'm getting anxious and excited! Now we just need to decide on a name...hmmm

Jayla had a good weekend potty training. She did 2 days without any accidents...even when we out for a few hours. I've decided that it's not the kids that get potty trained...it's the parents!

Little Jordan has his pinewood derby this week. This year I've tried not to stressed out about it as much as I did last year. He thought of the idea, we (and by we I mostly mean some friends in our ward with power tools!) cut it out, he sanded it and he is finishing painting it. So he has done a lot of the work! I just hope it makes it down the track and hopefully wins a few races! I know you all are dying to see what it looks like but you are just going to have to wait to see the final product!!

No comments: