Monday, February 1, 2010

I Heart CVS


I was so excited about my last deal that I couldn't wait for my next. This week was a pretty good week at CVS. By looking at how many diapers I've been buying lately you would think I had more kids!!
The deals:
Dove men's body was: $5.49 and then you get 5.49 extra bucks back. The limit is 2...so buy one print out the extra bucks and use that to buy the next one!
Huggies and pullups: $10 and you get 5 extra bucks back when you spend $20.
Colgate: 2.99 and get back 2 extra bucks

Transaction 1:
colgate, 2 huggies =22.99
I used 2 $2 pullup coupons
and .50 colgate coupons
=$18.49
Then I paid 18 with extra bucks (I got $5 eb for taking a survey and I've made alot lately on deals)
So I paid .49 plus tax and got back 5 extrabuck for pullups and 2 for colgate.

transaction 2:
Dove= 5.49
Paid with $5 extra buck
and paid $.49 plus tax and got back 5.49 extra buck

transaction 3:
Dove= 5.49
paid with 5.49
only had to pay tax and got back a 5.49 extra buck!

I have a second card that I only use occasionally when there are good deals, I've let my mother in law use it to "learn on"! I got the candy bar because on my receipt there was a print out for a survey and the cashier said please give us 5's and handed me the candy bar! Of course I will, CVS practically lets me steal from them!

GRAND TOTAL!!
TODAY out of Pocket I paid .98 cents out of pocket and saved 37.27
YEAR-TO-DATE out of pocket 6.05 and saved 170.37
Did I mention I love CVS?!

The total above is for the transactions with my main card, With my second card I bought the other 2 bags of diapers and 2 body washes. I don't use the card that often so I only had 6 eb to it. So I had to pay around 12 out of pocket for everything, still not too bad!

Jayla is my little shopper now! When the cashier handed me the receipt and I was putting the extra bucks away she said, "yay! you got coupons!!" I'm teaching her well!

Hope this helps some of my family with how to "CVS"

No comments: