Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pictures!!!

Here are a few pictures from the last few months. Read the following post for an update (it's kind of long!) ENJOY!!
Naked Taliyah in a bucket!

I tried to get a good picture of the kids, this was the best I could get. I'm thinking the more kids we have the more impossible it will be!

We went to winter wonder land here in St. Augustine. It's at the park it it has ice skating, reindeer games, Santa, ice slide, elf village and snow (which is more like really little bubbles...you don't want to catch it on your tongue!)

All the Houseman girls with matching dresses!

Christmas Eve. Again, the best picture I could get of all of them together!

Looking out the window at the snow

Jayla and Gabby making Christmas cookies with Grandma

Beautiful Taliyah

I gave Jayla her first haircut! She looks so much better now!

Baby's First Christmas!!

1 comment:

Josh and Jillian said...

Sounds like you guys had a good Christmas! I pretty much have given up on taking a good picture of my child, so I know how you feel. I can never get a great picture! I can't believe that Jordan is allergic to gluten! Josh found out he is pretty much allergic to everything except milk and gluten. Good luck with that new challenge! My friend has some recipes that are gluten free so let me know if you want me to send them to you.