Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ready...set...go!!!

Jordan had his last pinewood derby this week. I tried really had to make sure we didn't wait until the last minute this year. We had been working on his car for a while and had it done a few days before. I took it the night before to test it out on the track. It was then that I found out that it was so slow! I didn't want a repeat of last year (he didn't win any races!!!) So in the morning I got out my new dremmel and made a new car. If it was faster then he could race it, if it wasn't then Jayla could race it against her friends after. It turned out to be faster so he raced Lightning McQueen! I'm happy that our ward isn't very competitive. The boys had a fun time. Jordan even won a few races!






1 comment:

John and Melodie said...

Wow your good with the dremel. I wouldn't have the first idea of what to do. I love the picture where Jordan is celebrating his car winning. So cute!