Saturday, July 18, 2009

Locks of Love

BEFORE.....


AFTER.....






Today was a big day for me. After years of growing my hair out I finally cut it!! As I look back at some of my high school pictures I realize that I do NOT look good with short hair. So it's hard for me to make a big change. I had to stop the stylist a few times before I actually went through with it. But I have always wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love and I decided this was my chance. I Love my long hair but I was ready for a change, plus it's really hot here in Florida!

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE IT! Ummm sorry about the suprise ending of the day...

vicki said...

I love it! It's still long, and looks great! Locks of Love is such a cool thing- I'm proud of you!

Kirsten said...

LOVE THE HAIR! i think you look great with shorter hair!