Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My CVS Trip for the week!


This week I got school supplies and Febreeze, so that means my house should be smelling good! I got 2 tapes, 1 package of pencils, 1 pencil sharpener, 1 febreeze noticable, 2 febreezes, and 2 febreeze air effects. The total would have been $27.50 but after coupons and $6 in extra bucks from the items I bought last week I paid $1.99 and the best part....I got $10 in extra bucks back!! yay! Next week photo books are on sale for free, meaning they are 7.99 and you get 7.99 extra bucks back.

This week was also double coupon days are Kmart. My total was over $80 and I only spent $15. We are stocked up on axe shampoo, dove deodorant, floss, toothpaste, and visine...just in case anybody needs some let us know!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

great job!! looks like your getting good at this! I got lucky at my CVS-they had the signs by the 3 pack so they honored it so I got 9 packs for free!

Kirsten said...

I like your deals of the week!! Awesome!!