Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Weekend!

This weekend our ward had a pioneer day party. It was fun. We ate a pot-luck dinner while sitting on blankets on the floor, played games, and ate smoores by the fake fire. The kids had a lot of fun. Jayla even played some of the pioneer games..she's getting so big! On saturday we went to the beach with some friends. We got a little sunburned but had a lot of fun. Jayla loves the beach...mostly the sand! She could play in it all day. She loves to be buried in a hole


Sunday was relaxing. Jordan and Jayla love to play together. Jayla chases him around and tries to do everything he does. Jayla is starting to get a little imagination. It's cute!

Little Jordan has football camp this week! I'm hoping this will help toughen him up for football season. Since I was out early I did my cvs trip early! It was a good sale week!
Let's see this week I got 4 mini staplers, 4 composition notebooks, 2 index card cases, 2 packages binder clips, 2 boxes of tampons, 2 packages easy touch pens, and 2 packages of pencils (from a raincheck.)These were all the sale items from the week that printed out register rewards to make them free. I made money on the toothpaste because of a coupon. And the BIC triumph pens were BOGO at $3.99 and I printed out 2 $2.00 coupons so they were free!! Jordan likes nice pens for church. The manager rang me up and after I used my register rewards and coupons he was confused because the balance was $-.26. So I bought some gum that was on sale and ended up owing 5 cents! I did a few transactions and all together I spend around 80 cents and I have alittle less than $14 in register rewards. Next week more school supplies and dish detergent.
Just in case your wondering what I'm going to do with 4 mini staplers...the school supplies that I get for free that we don't need are going to be donated to someone who does need them!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Okay, so now I know you're the one who nabbed all the staplers and pens----Boo! I got there way too late and everything was cleaned out:) Are the diapers a good enough deal this next week? What do you think?