Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's Potty Time!!!


I'm a big girl now!!

I kept telling Jayla that after Christmas she was going to wear panties. So I guess it's time to start the potty training!!! I've heard alot of stories from my friends about potty training, some good and some bad. So I'm trying to find out what works for us. So far we are doing a little bit at a time, she's going most of the afternoon without diapers. But I haven't tried to take her potty when we are out. She HATES adult bathrooms and covers her ears everytime she comes in with me. She has gone through a lot of panties and I'm happy that this carpet isn't ours! Let's hope that this is a good experience and that I don't decide to put her in diapers until she's 5!

P.S. Any suggestions are always welcomed!

3 comments:

vicki said...

Who could get angry at that little angel sitting there? My only advice is patience patience patience and keep the panties going! Pull ups don't teach a thing because they don't feel wet! She is a smart little girl, she's gonna do fine. Of course, I'm her grandma- if she peed all over the place all day long, I'd still think she was adorable and smart!

Tabitha said...

Good luck! Maybe you can give me some tips when you're done! All I know is I am waiting until Brynlee is almost 3 to potty train!

Jarmeg Family said...

I am starting with tanner next month ... i have been changing diapers for 9 years straight now so i can't wait! With my luck he will be a stubborn potty trainer. I have no advice because all my kids responded differently to it, so i think just do what works best for her. Good luck!