Sunday, January 24, 2010

My calling at church is in Primary and I teach the 4 year-olds. I love how honest and completely random they can be. Last week a little boy after class came up to me and asked," Why is your tummy getting fat?" This week a little sunbeam girl came up to me and pointed at my belly and asked, "What's in there?"

Below are a few pictures of Jayla I took. She loves to get her picture taken but she smiles so big, closes her eyes and scrunches up her nose...cute but not that cute for a picture. So I have to try to get her to laugh or take a candid shot. I want to learn how to use my camera more, especially before the new baby comes. I also want to get some photo editing software. So I want to know if there are some recommendations! Easy to use and a good price are the most important to me.






1 comment:

Tabitha said...

The lighting is the big factor in taking pics! I usually use natural light so you don't get the shadow from the flash. But it takes a lot of practice. Paige's room is great to take pics in-yal can come over & play a day & snap some shots of her if ya want-I have a black sheet...