Monday, March 15, 2010

Is it May yet?

I'm starting to get anxious! Jordan is very busy with school so I have had a lot of time around the house getting things ready. I feel like everytime I go out I get all sorts of fun little comments. "you look like you are having triplets." "You look like you are ready to pop!" Just alittle suggestion, these comments may seem funny but in reality only one of us is laughing.
I think that I have just about everything I need, finding places to stash everything has been fun! I counted 7 bags of size 1 diapers, 3 bags of newborn diapers (they look so tiny!!) and 15 bags of wipes. I won't have to go to store for any late night diaper runs! I've found some really good deals lately. And to make the deals even better the huggies diapers have rewards codes and I've won a $10 gift card, $25 towards our electric bill and a free package of diapers. Never knew I could get diapers so cheap!
Jordan and I have been trying to settle on a name and I think we have one picked out but we just want to make sure it is right. So we are going to keep it quiet until it's final...sorry!!
Jayla has been a busy busy little girl. It seems like she never stops and with my growing tummy it's hard to keep up! She has such a little imagination. She loves to pretend play with food and other toys. The other day she spend hours in a Tupperware box just playing. It's so nice when she can keep herself entertained!
Little Jordan took his FCAT tests at school last week. It's his first real test and it will be interesting to see how he did! Jordan will be going to Washington this summer to spend so time with family and he's really excited. Seems like that kid gets to fly on a plane more than any other kid i know!

Sorry it's boring, I tried to load some pictures but it wasn't working.

No comments: