Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Quarantine is finally over!! or at least I hope so!!

The past week has not been fun!! It started last Monday morning with Jordan. Then Wednesday it hit Jayla (in the car of course!). It finally struck me in the middle of the night Saturday night. Little Jordan was the last victim, he gave into it at lunch at school. What was it....the dreaded 24 hour Flu!!! It seems like finally our family has gotten rid of this nasty bug. Maybe now I'll be able to get out of the house. I'm getting cabin fever!! I've done a lot of organizing in Jayla's room, making room for the baby. I've even gotten out the newborn clothes. I figured I might as well while I feel up to it and I'm stuck inside!
But now the weather is starting to get warmer and we are feeling better...it's time to get outside and play before it's too hot!!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I'm glad everyone is better! We plan to be at Chick fil a on Thurs for free bkfast if ya want to meet us!

Katie said...

Glad you guys are feeling better...being sick and taking care of sick ones takes its toll.

BTW that pick of the St. Aug girls made me MISS everyone!! Tell everyone hi for me. :)