Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!!!

Easter time!
We had a fun Easter morning...lots of eggs and lots of sugar!! Jordan has a big test this week so he has been studying a lot but he was able to take the morning off. It was nice to have a morning together as a family. The kids had so much fun looking for eggs and then eating breakfast together...one of my family's breakfast favorites, German Pancakes!

I was actually able to listen to most of Conference, which was really surprising! Did anyone else notice a theme of being a good parent...or is that just something that I need to work on??!
The Easter bunny was very generous this year, he must use coupons too!
Going through the loot!


Jayla found all the ones that were high up, they were intended for Jordan but I guess Jayla has a good eye!


Can I eat it all??
This isn't from Easter but I just thought she looked cute!! Ready for the BEACH!!

The videos aren't anything special, just the kids looking for eggs. I just thought the grandparents might like to see!

1 comment:

The Sheppards said...

Looks like fun!! I especially like Jayla's barbie. And will you stop posting pictures of your family in swimsuits already?!