Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally...the BEACH!!

It's finally warm enough to go to the beach, so when Jordan passed his test we went to the beach to have a little family fun in the sun! Jayla just loves the beach. The water is still really cold but it didn't seem to bother her at all. She loves the water and loves the sand. I don't think we are going to be able to make it to the beach as much as what I would like this summer, it's harder with a newborn baby.
And to all of our friends and family that are getting snow and nasty weather I'm sorry. We don't miss our freezing days of Rexburg. You are welcome to pack up the flip flops and come visit! We are only going to be here for another year so come on by!!

Ya! It's the beach!!
Dig her a hole and she's happy
Jordan's turn
I thought I looked pretty good...and then I saw the pictures. I keep telling myself only a few more weeks!!
Again the movie isn't anything special, mostly for the grandmas that don't get to see our kiddos that often!

1 comment:

vicki said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures and video...can't wait to be there! And you look great to me! See you soon! Mom