Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthday


Taliyah lounging by the pool

Jayla's new suit...I thought it was too cute!

This Saturday was my birthday and I'm so happy that I was able to spend the whole day with my family. We went swimming in the morning. Taliyah's gift to me was that she slept in the stroller so that I could get in the water. I'm happy that I actually felt like I could get into a bathing suit and look decent. Jordan made me a wonderful dinner and asked our friends to watch the kids while we ate...it was weird being in a quiet house. Then our friends came over for cake and ice cream. I love that my birthday is around memorial day...I always get a 3 day weekend! Thanks for planning it that way Mom!! For my birthday I got some things for my cricut and dance dance revolution. None of us are very good at it but it's fun to try it.

Jayla playing dance dance revolution

4 comments:

vicki said...

What a great birthday! That cake looks deeelish! And I'm glad you got to swim! Taliyah's hair is looking curly already! I am lovin' the Jayla Booty Shake!

Josh and Jillian said...

Happy late birthday. Glad you had a great one. It is always nice to get a break from being a parent.

Katie said...

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like a good day to me. :) Miss that pool BTW and all of our Ponce Harbor "friends". Jayla is getting so big!

Tabitha said...

Happy Belated Bday-I meant to email ya on facebook when I saw it but never did-Jayla looks so cute-we need to get the girls together soon to play!