Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Big News!!

Read My Shirt!!
...If you can! When Grandma got off the airplane this is the shirt that Jayla was wearing. It says "BIG SIS" It took a second for her to get what that meant. We are going to be having another BABY!! We are very excited. Jayla is going to make a great big sister. I had my first doctor's appointment and the due date is May 5th....Cinco de Mayo. That means that I miss being pregnant during the hottest months in Florida.


Here's a picture of the first ultrasound. I know you can't tell what anything is but when it was being taken you could see the baby's little legs moving around and dancing on the umbilical cord. If this one is anything like Jayla it won't stop moving for the next 8 months!

5 comments:

Josh and Jillian said...

YEAH!!! So you two were able to have some alone time...hehe. We are excited for you guys! Who is your doctor?

Kirsten said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you two! Congrats!! Can't wait to see what another one of yours will look like! :)

vicki said...

Yippeee! This will make a dozen grandkids for us!!! Any of my other kids want to make it 13??? Can't wait for another baby Houseman! He or she will be as cute and sweet as Jayla!

Jarmeg Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that's exciting news! sorry mom i am not going to make it 13 but i am sure you will get there soon enough!

Katie said...

Yay! Good things happen without the little one in the bedroom. ha, ha. Congrats!

And I can't believe Jayla is 2!