Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grandma's Visit






My mom was able to visit for the last week. It has been a fun and busy week. We have gone to the farmer's market, the beach 3 times, down town St. Augustine, Jordan's football game, the mall to get Jayla's 2 year pictures taken and do build-a-bear (both of which were not a success!), we went kayaking and got to see dolphins and sea turtles, climbed up the light house, and went out to eat a few times (ok I tried to cook as little as possible!)
It's too bad that we don't get to spend more time with family but we try to make the most out of the time we get!

2 comments:

vicki said...

Great pictures! I'm jealous...I want to be there too! Hopefully soon! Vicki you look great!

Heather Coon said...

I'm glad your mom was able to come see you. I'm so jealous of you and Nicolette!

I bet Jayla was just loving it, seeing her grandma. Great party too, thanks again for all the fun! (and especially the sushi, your the best!!)