Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Princess Jayla!!





Jayla is 2! It's hard to believe that my baby girl is already 2. She has grown up so fast! Everyday it seems like she is learning something new. She is such a happy girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family.

For Jayla's birthday we had a Princess Party! She had all of her favorite little friends over and they had so much fun running around screaming and giggling. Thanks to everyone who came!

Right now Jayla loves Dora, Princess and Tinker Bell. Her favorite presents that she got was tinker bell bubble bath, a Dora umbrella, nail polish and pretend tinkerbell make-up. She's definately a girl!

3 comments:

vicki said...

Happy birthday Princess Jayla! Those are the most beautiful curls I've ever seen! I can't believe you are 2! We were so blessed to have you born here and spend the first couple of months of your life in our home. I love you!!!
Grandma Houseman

Josh and Jillian said...

Happy birthday!! Give her a hug for us.

Kirsten said...

I can't believe she is 2!! I can't believe I haven't met her yet! Now, that is ridiculous! She is so beautiful! Give her hugs and kisses from aunt kir kir and all of us! We miss you guys!!