Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Fall fun is beginning





We made caramel apples the other day for FHE. I Love caramel apples! We invited our friends over to make them with us. Even though I burned the caramel and my wonderful husband had to make a quick trip so the store...we still had a great time!
Jayla went to a Halloween party at the library today..sorry no pictures the batteries died in the camera!! This year I didn't buy or make Jayla a costume. She has princess dresses and a hula outfit that grandma brought back from Hawaii . She refuses to wear any of it! I had to chase her through the house, put the princess/fairy dress on her wiggling body and then gave her candy to bribe her to be good. But hey, it worked! She didn't mind having it on the rest of the time. I think she will like Halloween, especially after she realizes they put candy in her bag!

1 comment:

Heather Coon said...

I love how happy Jordan looks in the first picture! He would have fooled me I thought he was having a good time! Thanks again for having us over.